Tuesday 15 January 2008

Spencer Smith 3.

Now the first units of the Hetzenberg army are complete, I'll turn my attention to their deadly rivals, the army of the Margrave of Dunkeldorf-Pfühl. One regiment of Spencer Smith miniatures is in my box awaiting de-flashing and the detergent wash. I hope to get busy with them this weekend. Because the models are so different from most others on the market, they'll require a slightly different approach to painting - perhaps even somewhat toy-like. I'll see how they develop.

3 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

We will be interested in your accounts of the problems they present and pictures, of course.


-- Jeff

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Hi there AJ,

The SSM's are fun and fast to paint. Enjoy yourself!

Stokes

A J said...

The Spencer Smiths figures are now deflashed and wallowing in the detergent soak. I hope to get working on them this weekend. In the meantime I'm looking over the RSM95 range, and hope to get the remaining infantry for Hetzenberg's 1st brigade along with its artillery component.