Tuesday 29 January 2008

Spencer Smith 4.

I've begun painting the first regiment of the Margrave's army. This is composed of Spencer Smith 30mm figures in the fine old-school tradition. To begin with I had to feel my way through the painting process with these, as the (deliberate) lack of clear definition (and my aging eyes) makes it hard to place paint in the proper locations. Even so, once I got into the swing of things I found they are nice and easy to paint, and I hope to finish them by this weekend.

3 comments:

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Hello AJ,

Ooooo, I am almost beside myself with eager anticipation! Hope you enjoy working with these figures as much as I have.

Best Regards,

Stokes

Bluebear Jeff said...

I look forward to seeing the finished photos too.


-- Jeff

old-tidders said...

I'm sure they'll look great when finished

-- Allan