Tuesday 17 June 2008

Pootling along again...

All trips abroad take some preparation and I'm just beginning mine. In the meantime I've completed a few more hedges for the club, and a Flames of War US army company (less the integral bazooka teams). My thoughts haven't strayed that far from the 18th Century though. I intend to buy some RSM 95 figures to make up the First Brigade of the Hetzenberg army, the attached artillery battery and probably the Guard battery too. With so much else going on, I'm afraid the ImagiNation has had to take a back seat for a while.

4 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Well, please keep us posted on your travels . . . and journey safely, sir.


-- Jeff

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Hello AJ,

Where in the USA might you settle with your girlfriend? You'll bring your imagination armies along I hope.

Best Regards,

Stokes

A J said...

Hello Stokes, I'm hoping to settle somewhere in and around St. Louis, Missouri. The nascent armies of Hetzenberg and Dunkeldorf-Pfuhl will be heading west with me. =)

I'm hoping to add another two regiments of RSM95 figures to the Duchy's army to complete the first brigade soon.

Everything's a bit up in the air at the moment due to figuring the required visa paperwork and the possibility of my girlfriend moving to a new job. Bureaucracy sure takes time...

Martin said...

Hey AJ,

Welcome to the Midwest! Home to hogs, corn, flooded rivers, and flat land. If you end up in St. Louis, bring some hip waders. I understand that the flood waters are just a couple of feet away from the Gateway Arch!
On the other hand, Mail Order purchases from DPS (love those RSM's!) are a lot less, since Dayton isn't that far. If you get a chance to attend, Little Wars is worth the effort.
Hope the move goes as smoothly as those things can. Keep us posted on the latest developments.

Yours,

Martin