Wednesday 11 June 2008

The Times they are a Changin'...

So, the reason why my ImagiNations have gone quiet for a while is this - I have the delightful prospect of moving to the USA to be with my girlfriend and to work. This will take place soon, but in the meantime I have a couple of decades' worth of wargames material to take into account. Not everything I have is of current interest to me nor likely to be. Some things will remain in my collection - Hetzenberg and the nascent Margravate armies. A lot of stuff will have to go. It's wayyy too expensive to transport or ship.
*
First up on the sale block. Some time ago I aquired a heap of Front Rank early 1990's vintage Napoleonic/Republican French in 25mm. These are now for sale here under the Bring & Buy section. Prices are given, any reasonable offers accepted.

1 comment:

Fitz-Badger said...

AJ, good luck with the move and new job (or old job in new place?)and all!
So Hetzenberg is setting up a colony in the new world, huh? lol