Thursday 1 October 2009

Busy busy busy...

I'm going to be busy for a few weeks! The publication of The Hetzenberg Chronicles, Volume One is coming up. Also, a new publisher has expressed interested in the manuscript for a novel I submitted, so there's that to take care of too. Tomorrow I'm off to the annual Archon sci-fi convention near St. Louis. There'll be lots of fellow nerds plus a dash of real science this weekend - Marvelous! If that wasn't enough, Cindy and I are in the early stages of creating the screenplay for a movie. Even with all this going on, I hope to buy some more figures for Hetzenberg and write the early stages of the third volume of the Chronicles. Busy busy busy! Watch this space...

3 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Sounds like exciting things are ahappening, sir. Please keep us posted.


-- Jeff

Martin said...

Congratulations! Way to go A.J.! Will all the members of EvE get autographed copies? (Har, har, har!)

It must be something in the water. I had such a good time at Koh-koh-moh, that I'm heading out to Marion, IN, to go see the re-enactment of Mississinewa 1812.

A J said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the Koh Koh Mah event, Martin. The Captain of the Frazer's is also taking part in the Mississinewa 1812 event. He likes hiking around the timelines. ;) You might like to know the Feast of the Hunters' Moon re-enactment event is over at Lafayette, IN on 10-11th October. If anything it's a bigger occasion than Koh Koh Mah.