Tuesday 15 December 2009

On sale now!

So here it is, Volume One of the Hetzenberg Chronicles! It contains new material, is professionally copy-edited, and comes in Adobe .pdf format. A print version will appear soon!
*
To order a copy of the .pdf just send payment of $5.95 via PayPal to:-

asap.productions3(AT)gmail.com

(replace (AT) with @ )

Please note: This is not an automated system. The copy will be sent to you within 24 hours.

Watch this space or www.smilingassassin.com for further details
of releases!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so proud of you... The Hetzenberg Chronicles is an excellent tale full of adventure and explosions. Don't miss it! ;)

Bluebear Jeff said...

AJ,

I PayPaled my money almost an hour ago . . . and still no .pdf

Are your publishers in the UK? If so, I'll have to wait until tomorrow since it is evening there now.

In any event, I'm looking forward to reading the further adventures of Mary Amadeus and what's-her-name.


-- Jeff

A J said...

Hi Jeff, the .pdf is now on it's way. =) No, this is a self-published project, so I'm based here in the US. Sorry for the delay, some last minute Xmas things sprang on me. It seems to catch me by surprise every year. =S

Bluebear Jeff said...

AJ,

The zip file with the .pdf arrived just fine. Thank you.


-- Jeff

Martin said...

Congratulations A.J.!

What a proud moment for you to savor! I hope you enjoy it to the utmost.

As a confirmed "Techtard/Luddite" I'll have to wait until a printed version is available. (Sigh)

Martin

A J said...

LOL, thanks Martin! I'm pretty pleased with the result. I'm looking into the best deal for the print version. I know what you mean - computers - can't love 'em, can't do without 'em...